About Emirates Center for Government Knowledge (ECGK)
His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum - Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of The Executive Council in Dubai, launched the “Emirates Center for Government Knowledge” (ECGK) on May 26th 2016. The center operates under Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government (MBRSG) as as an advisory arm to provide management consultancy services to public sector entities locally, regionally and internationally. The center invests in the UAE’s public sector knowledge to provide various knowledge solutions. In cooperation with public and private sector organizations, a diverse group of subject matter experts, consultants and specialists, the center provides clear channels for the exchange of government dialogue and practices between the UAE, Arab region and the world with increasing organizational efficiency, efficacy and effectiveness.
Lead in the investment of government knowledge to contribute to the United Arab Emirates’ knowledge economy.
Develop a knowledge investment platform by providing public sector entities with reliable consultancy and knowledge solutions.
Pioneership Global Competiveness Professionalism Credibility and Transparency Community Service Innovation.
- Global Competiveness
- Credibility and Transparency
- Community Service
- Increase the efficiency of public sector entities by providing knowledge solutions based on best practices
- Exchange knowledge and government practices through various initiatives, events, activities and participations locally, regionally and internationally
- Optimize competitiveness of public and private sector entities through specialized training programs.
- Provide an intellectual government knowledge platform to encourage a dynamic and effective knowledge sharing dialogue amongst government entities.
- Enhance and enrich government knowledge content and through documentation of best practices and experiences.
to view Brochure