The mission of the Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government library is to support teaching, research, and lifelong learning by utilizing the best possible resources and latest information technologies.
The library aims to be a knowledge resource center for the region on issues related to public policy and administration. The library has established the following specific objectives in order to achieve the above stated mission:
Download Library Guide
- develop a core collection of materials such as books, periodicals, and electronic resources to cater for the academic and research needs of the School;
- employ highly qualified and experienced staff to effectively manage its resources and services;
- develop strong relationships with local and regional libraries for inter-library resource sharing;
- respond to the diverse and changing needs of its faculty, staff, students and researchers by utilizing the best information technology infrastructure and knowledge resources; and,
- provide information literacy programs to enhance lifelong learning in a knowledge-based economy.
Sunday – Thursday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
(Closed on Friday and Public Holidays)
Reference Desk Tel:
+971 4 3175546