About Emirates Center for Government Knowledge (ECGK)
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, launched the “Emirates Center for Government Knowledge” (ECGK) on May 26th 2016. The center operates under Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government (MBRSG) as a knowledge-sharing platform focusing on promoting the UAE Government excellence, experience and innovative concepts. In cooperation with public and private sector organizations as well as a diverse group of experts, consultants and specialists, the center provides clear channels for the exchange of government dialogue and best practice between the UAE, Arab region and the world with the aim of enlightening the achievements of the UAE government and its bountiful stock of excellence rates and best practice.
Leading the Investment of Government Knowledge in order to contribute in building the United Arab Emirates Knowledge Based Economy.
To establish a government knowledge management platform for the empowerment of public and private sector entities through providing reliable consultancy services. Providing a Government Knowledge Management Platform to empower the Public & Private sector entities through reliable consultancy & Knowledge Services.
Pioneership Global Competiveness Professionalism Credibility and Transparency Community Service Innovation.
- Enable public and private sector entities locally and regionally by providing consultancy services based on best practices.
- Share outstanding UAE government experiences and best practices via knowledge visits.
- Optimize competitiveness among public and private sector entities through specialized training courses.
- Provide an intellectual government knowledge platform to encourage dynamic and knowledge sharing and to enhance cognitive dialogue among government entities.
- Enhance and enrich scientific content of government knowledge and applications through best practices and experiences.
to view Press Coverage