Abdullah has 25 years of administrative and legal experience in both Dubai and the Federal Governments mainly in areas of Human Resources, institutional excellence, and governance.
Mr. Al Bakhit is an HR advisor with the Dubai Health Authority. He oversees executive advise on organizational structures, professional efficiency, job analysis and evaluation, the elaboration of approaches, policies and strategies on HR, governance, innovation and creativity.
He held the position of HR expert at the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization. He also held several oversight positions at the Dubai corporation for ambulance services, where he contributed in the establishment of the HR department and the knowledge and governance department. At several intervals he was the interim HR director.
He completed several advanced training sessions on the specifications of investors in human resources.
He participated in several management, law, and training seminars, and delivered a large number of lectures on HR, institutional excellence, creative management, governance, Dubai 2021 plan, strategic planning, and the 4th
generation of government excellence model.
His most important achievements include:
- Participated in the organizational transformation at the Dubai health authority, 2007
- Participated in the job description and assessment of the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources to all federal government departments in his capacity as executive advisor.
- Prepared job descriptions for all job at the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization
- Contributed to the development of the professional efficiency guide for the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization
- An associate member of the creativity and innovation management team which was awarded the creative sponsor award at the 2016 Dubai Government Excellence program
- Elaborated more than 20 policies and approaches to institutional excellence and management operations