Amani is a Certified Management Consultant from the Institute of Consulting in UK and has a rich and diverse experience of more than 9 years in human resources and institutional excellence. A passionate and ambitious person, she’s creative and innovative. She has positive energy and strong self-control, she’s capable of working under pressure. She’s specialized in HR and institutional excellent. She has a long record of achievements at work. She’s a good decision maker, and has a practical institution-level perspective.
At the beginning of her career, Amani worked on a project to empower Palestinian youth in Lebanon with IFAO, as part of the European Union Program for capacity building of young Palestinian refugees in Lebanon. She was then recruited as HR and administration manager by NAFFCO-UAE, later on she joined the Emirates College of Technology, as deputy director of HR, and a lecturer in the HR and management program. She was also a project manager for the Emirates Identity Authority. Amani has consultancy experience in various projects: workforce planning for the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization, restructuring and HR development for the Presidential Affairs Department, training and development for the Emirates Identity Authority.
Amani is also an active member in many teams and committees in public entities including the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award, Dubai Human Development Award, and had a large contribution in developing the HR standard for which the entity was awarded an excellence award.
Her many achievements and contributions include:
- Active participation in the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award – Emirates Identity authority was awarded best federal entity award in 2014
- Completed the benchmarking guide for the Emirates Identity Authority
- Completed, with the consultancy team, the job placement and description for the Emirates Identity Authority
- Prepared a study and analysis of the Emirates Identity Authority HR department with the restructuring consultants – Dubai police
- Completed the training and development unit for the Emirates Identity Authority in 2012 – Abu Dhabi
- Completed the HR restructuring project for the Presidential Affairs department – Abu Dhabi, part of the consultants team
- A booklet on the strategic planning journey for the HR department at the Emirates Identity Authority
- Prepared a book for job descriptions of nonacademic professions