Farid has a rich experience of more than 10 years in the design and development of excellence projects and programs in Human Resources, institutional excellence, knowledge management, and innovation management. Farid is a certified EFQM assessor in the UAE excellence awards. He has many distinguished accomplishments and innovative initiatives to his record.
Throughout his career, Farid held several leadership positions in local organizations like the Tawazun economic council, Emirates Foundation for Youth Development, Sharjah University, and Gulf Network for Exhibitions and Conferences, where he designed, developed and implemented capacity building programs for nationals, as well as programs in knowledge management and institutional excellence. He devised several Emiratization and youth empowerment strategic programs and initiatives.
Farid was an advisor and assessor in many awards and programs including: assessor in the Sharjah University Excellence award (2016), assessor for the knowledge management category at the Abu Dhabi Government Excellence Award (2015), main coordinator and assessor at the Sharjah Government Excellence program (2005-2009), assessor at the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry Sharjah Economic Excellence award (2006-2009), advisor at the Khalifa innovation center (2015-2016), Sharjah Development Forum (public utility corporation) (2007-2016), advisor to the youth centers of the Sharjah Supreme Council for Family Affairs (2015-2016), and advisor to the Arab Science and Technology Foundation (public utility corporation) 2015-2016.
He has authored several publications on knowledge management, innovation, and developing entrepreneurship practices. and has many important achievements, including:
- Participated in the establishment of the Khalifa innovation center (a joint project between Mubadala, Tawazun, Khalifa University and Khalifa fund)
- Participated in the establishment of the Kafaat program with clear measurable goals and KPIs
- Participated in the establishment and implementation of the first leadership program for the government of Sharjah
- Participated in the establishment of the excellent employee award in the Government of Sharjah
- Participated in the establishment of the continuous learning and professional development center at the University of Sharjah