The Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government (MBRSG) Master of Public Administration (MPA)
degree is the premier professional degree for students seeking to advance their career in public / private service or nonprofit management. The MPA program will guide you to develop knowledge, skills and competencies needed to analyse, develop and implement policies and programs that address important issues related to the public sector and society. The MBRSG MPA program provides you with an opportunity to study the key management and policy challenges facing the UAE and the region. The program aims to develop your critical thinking, analytical skills and leadership potential, ensuring sensitivity to the ethical and public value concerns that are central to the field of public administration and policy. MBRSG graduates are well-equipped for careers throughout all levels of government, across the nonprofit sector and the private sector. The MBRSG MPA is a fully flexible modular program which has been designed with the busy work professional in mind. It can be completed by either part-time (evening) or full-time study options.
Students who satisfactorily complete the MPA program will be able to:
- Apply contemporary organizational and management theories to the analysis of institutional performance and the development of innovative structures, processes and systems in public management.
- Compare how laws, norms and ethical principles influence the effectiveness of public organizations.
- Differentiate the character of public organizations and the nature of their interaction with markets and with civil society.
- Analyze public policy issues using applicable research principles and methods to formulate alternative solutions.
- Evaluate the impact of global political and economic institutions, knowledge sharing and current trends on public governance.
- Use effective leadership and teamwork skills to solve complex organizational problems and communicate policy decisions.
Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government is a member of